Author Topic: IM messenger....  (Read 3195 times)

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
IM messenger....
« on: January 06, 2009, 01:08:40 PM »
I have seen an Instant Messenger at the top of other websites.  Is there anyway we could get one?

Have we tried before?  Has it failed?  Spam?





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

Sounds

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 1793
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2009, 01:58:35 PM »
spam

Quote from: smitty1258
i was expecting more white sauce i guess

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2009, 01:59:56 PM »
dang......I found those really fun and useful.....makes sense though with all the nubs who make new accounts and then spam it.  ok....well it was worth a try.

EDIT:  Could you put a filter on it?  Like only Full members....or maybe in the members section?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 02:01:34 PM by MajorChachi »





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

danglez

  • Major

  • Offline
  • *

  • 914
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2009, 05:43:15 PM »
xfire...?

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2009, 05:46:04 PM »

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2009, 05:49:57 PM »
true true.....but....yeah.....say I'm at work...where I cannot DL it.....





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."

vonDuTch

  • NoBS|Administrator
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6431
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    No Bullshit Clan
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 05:52:56 PM »
you can pm some1, if you need something to now!!

danglez

  • Major

  • Offline
  • *

  • 914
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2009, 10:48:36 PM »
logmein ur home computer or something, theres ways to do it...

werth

  • NoBS|Member
  • General

  • Offline
  • *

  • 6172
  • Karma:
    +3/-5
  • Personal Text
    fuck WoW!
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2009, 12:43:06 AM »
hes talking about the little chat box on the site?



Indy

  • Colonel

  • Offline
  • *

  • 553
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
  • Personal Text
    Im Superman Bitch
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2009, 02:16:14 PM »
yeah werth.
Mindfreak> No1 is home so I have to feed myself.
Indy> I don't even feed my dog, I tell him to get good or starve.




I walk around like I got an S on my chest

ICE, perhaps you may like it if you werent 300 lbs and completely adverse to any kind of physical labour. Except masterbation. :)

Riggs

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I puke @ the mouth

  • 1381
  • Karma:
    +0/-0
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2009, 02:17:34 PM »
Those chat boxes are retarded....

Major Chachi

  • General

  • Offline
  • *
  • I Iz FailFace!

  • 3787
  • Karma:
    +1/-3
  • Personal Text
    Pwning noobs since NES
    • Facebook Profile:)
Re: IM messenger....
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2009, 03:17:59 PM »
wow riggs....you are so negative dude....seriously.  Smile for a change :)

Yes werth, I am talking about the chat box....maybe we can put on in the member only section so there wouldn't be so much spam....like Full member.....or something. Just not on the home page.  Is that possible?





Vlad - "Evil, you're in my way."
Evil - "I was camping here first."