Quote from: MindFreak on July 09, 2008, 05:04:59 PMwow alamo is obessed with that game.....guess I shouldn't tell him that I got it basically before everyone right? he told me this story, He went to Bestbuy and sucked off the manager for a copy a day early
wow alamo is obessed with that game.....guess I shouldn't tell him that I got it basically before everyone right?
Quote from: Riggs on July 09, 2008, 09:30:28 PMQuote from: MindFreak on July 09, 2008, 05:04:59 PMwow alamo is obessed with that game.....guess I shouldn't tell him that I got it basically before everyone right? he told me this story, He went to Bestbuy and sucked off the manager for a copy a day earlynien, futureshop, and you know I didn't suck him off, no game is ever worth that......I had to be his ass slave for a week
im not obsessed with it!if i was i would own it right?
Quote from: Cristobal Alamo on July 10, 2008, 11:49:45 AMim not obsessed with it!if i was i would own it right?I read everything you put, if GTA4 was a guy you would have anal sex with him all day everyday 24\7 fo sho!!
I agree with both of you, Alamo WOULD indeed have anal sex for a free copy for GTAIVMindfreak DOES have problems, Thats why he enjoys suckin dick for tin cans